Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

For this Halloween season, I decided to give in to the requested. People have always ben telling me that I look just like Snow White and how I need to be snow white in Disneyland/ World. So I decided to give it a try. A couple of my Disney roommates had decided to dress up as their corresponding Disney Princess so I went down to join them.

I found an awesome costume online (in September... I got it cheaper that way and I was WAY ahead of the game) and then drove down to Provo by myself, only after surviving a smoking fan in my dashboard did I arrive safely. Although my car had to be taken in and I was stranded until today, but I had fun with my extra day.

The most fun was getting dressed up. We were going to take Trysten's cousins trick-or-treating so we got early WAY ahead of time. But it was so much fun!! The best part by far. We went out with the heard of kiddies for a while until it started to rain and then we met up with my roommate Kendall and her roommates for dinner at Terra Mia (wonderful quick italian place). And after that we went to a dance at UVU; Me, Snow White; Trysten, Ariel; Kalen, Belle (Sister to Trysten); Sam, Peter Pan (friend of Trysten and Kalen); and Katie, Cinderella. The dance was kind of a bust but it was SO much fun to show off our costumes! After that we were just exhausted so we went home and to bed. We were going to watch a scary movie but we were so tired, so we decided to save it for the actual Halloween day.

This is kind of short because I've spent all day in a car and then frantically getting homework done so I have to go to bed, but I had to post some pictures from this weekend!

I swear I wasn't posing, this was candid

Really bad try at Snow's "Oh!" face while laughing at the same time

Kalen (Belle), Mei mei (Cinderella-- the dog), Myself, and Trysten (ariel)
Their grandmother made these amazing costumes herself without a pattern and they look so much more fantastic up close!

the Disney roommates! Seriously love this girl, she is Ariel, but she was also really good friends with Chip and Dale ;D

1 comment:

Theresa Felt said...

Seriously adorable costumes! Your shiny black hair, fair skin and lovely red lips are Snow White to a tee :)