Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Wish List

November 1st is the start of all things Christmas!! I am listening to "Baby It's Cold Outside" as we speak! But along with the joyous occasion of Christmas music is dreaming of presents! I'm getting to that point where presents don't really matter, it's not as big of a deal as the food, music, christmas trees, etc. I'm getting excited just thinking about it! So to get myself in the Holiday mood, I've composed a Christmas Wish List. Don't get confused. I don't expect to get any of this, infact, some of them I'll probably end up getting myself! But it's still fun to compose The List!

A Poster of Diane Arbus' "Child with a Toy Hand Grenade in Central Park", It's my favorite photo!

A New iPod (my other is slowly dying, and of course it must be red!)

Brown and White Saddle Shoes

A Moleskin Notebook

Cool iPhone cover no?

THIS I want! Wooden covers for an iPhone

Bob Marley Record/LP

Minolta X-700 (this is the camera I have for my photography class but when class is done, I'll have to give it back :(

Medium Format Camera- The plastic Holga Camera (you can get them for cheap at Urban Outfitters)

I've always wanted a grey leather jacket similar to this

Medium Format- Hasselblad Camera, some can be expensive but I NEED one!

I've always wanted a "Keep Calm" poster in red!

John Lennon "Imagine" Record/LP (I have yet to find one 2nd hand)

A metal Beatles lunch box. I almost bought this exact one in Disney World, but I didn't and now I regret it SO much... but please, no cartoon "Yellow Submarine" please!!
Not Pictured:
Star Wars Twin Flannel Sheets! (Only Original Trilogy of course)
Grey Wool or Brown Tweed Back Pack (seen HERE)
Candy Apple Red Nail Polish from OPI
Polaroid Film (I'm completely out!)
French Hymnbook
Original Star Wars Trilogy DVD set
Black and White Diana F+ film (Also completely out, also at Urban Outfitters)
iTunes card

Also notice that this list is also located on the side of my blog under "My People"... just for future reference ;D... hint hint

1 comment:

Theresa Felt said...

I'm glad you're in the Christmas mood already... Me too! Wanna come help me decorate again? :D