Sunday, November 7, 2010

Love Who You Are

This was brought to my attention by my best friend Alyssa. She's beautiful even though she doesn't believe it.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

I don't think I've ever met a person who was ever really pleased with their look. Everyone judges themselves thinking that that is what others will think. Did you ever just stop to think that maybe people will think contrary wise? When you're looking in a mirror (1st) don't stand so close, nothing looks good up close; (2nd) say something good. Everyone has something about them that they love, so just stick to it and embrace it!

I love my hair. It's long and ... ok black. It's different and I like it (even if it always makes me pale). I don't like my squinty eyes- but I've got good eyelashes. I don't like my cheeks- but I have a cluster of freckles on my left cheek that I like. Out-weight the negative with something positive! It helps me every day.

1 comment:

Lyss said...

thanks hollykins!! love you!!