Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hands

Do you ever just look at your hands? I was looking at mine today. I've come to the conclusion that I have my mom's hands but my dad's fingernails. They're really thick so they're difficult to break but when they do it freaking hurts. My fingers themselves have gotten really long. When I was younger I had those short stubby fingers and I hated them. Part of the reason why I hated playing the piano. But I always have my nails painted. I'm classically partial to red... All the time. But sometimes I like to go with the random colors. Right now I have one hand gold and the other silver. It makes me think of that claymation Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer movie where that cute old snow man sings "Silver and Gold" while the obnoxious animals decorate a Christmas tree... most boring part of the movie.

But anyways, hands are beautiful. Love these photos of hands


I love doing Henna on my hands. I want to do a really big one on my hands again, only at BYU-Idaho everyone just looks at you weird and asks if you were really bored because they have no idea what it is

I love old men's hands, they remind me of my Granddad's hands. Always covered in paint and dried out. Miss him.

No comments: