Monday, November 1, 2010

GUESS WHAT!!!

I GOT IT!!!

I got a job in Disneyland!!! As I was driving home today I noticed I got a missed call from Disney. I thought it was for Disney World since the area code said Florida, but I called her back, left and message and waited. A short while later, Annette (how perfect is that? A mouseketeer called me!) called me back and offered me a position at the Disneyland Resort! As....

An Attraction Hostess!!

That means I'll be working on an Attraction, or a ride! I won't know which ride until I get there probably but I'm just so excited!! I will start on January 16th 2011 and I'll be there all the way until August 13th 2011. So a good LONG time!

I'll have my car down there with me and I'll be living in Disney housing again, only they don't have BYU housing, but that's alright. I'm going to request to live in Wellness housing (so no drinking). The housing is A LOT nicer than the housing I was stuck in down in Florida and I won't have to rely on freaking buses. Those were the worst!

The only downside to this all, is that I was hoping for guest relations to be a tour guide. But the nice thing about it is that I can try for it again in four months once I get there. And that way I'll be able to experience more than one job... IF and I mean IF, I want to... I could just end up loving the job that I get and might not want to change. So we will see. But...

I'm Going to...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's awesome!! CONGRATS