Sunday, November 7, 2010

Discovering My Manhood

So my roommates and I are crazy. Not even kidding. We are the strangest compilation of people and yet we all work.

We were watching Santa Claus is Coming to Town as the kick off to the start of the Christmas season. I was messing around and playing with my hair when one of my roommates Jessie informed me how much I looked like a Jonas brother... and thats where it all started...

First there was a man shirt...

Then there was facial hair...

Then I didn't want to be alone...

Then we realized that one of my roommates could look like Justin Bieber...

Then we went searchin' for ladies...

Mother-- I've found your lost son Don...

This is how it all started

Then I didn't want to be alone

Biebes on the left, Joe Jonas, and a skater/truck driver

Baggy pants really DO make you walk weird

"Thrust out your pelvis!"

"Now make man noises"

Me and Devie

I was told I make an attractive man... it was already easy to pick up chicks (or FHE sisters)

Just add the height and its REALLY freaky

This is my long lost brother Don, that Joe told me died in a tragic garage fire when he was naughty and playing with matches (my mother went along with this joke and I believed it for at least a year)

Afterwards... I had to thicken the eyebrows and add sideburns. It really freaked people out. I don't know if that's a compliment. I work really hard to be feminine and yet it was so easy to scare the pants off my roommate-- Lauren refused to look at me

No comments: