Sunday, November 7, 2010

Love This!

I love to look at vintage and decorating blogs. I like to pick out designs and ideas for the future. I have way too many to post on here but here's a couple of my favorites.

The best part is the flags but the mushrooms are cute

Love Chalk walls

I love the weathered look and the colors. I'm starting to really love this mustard/green

See? I'm lovin' the chalk walls

I did something like this for an assignment in my watercolor class, love it

Now I just need to find out WHERE to find a GIANT envelope

And GIANT cards

Two of my favorite loves: Red and clothes closets!!

I've always loved my mother's teacup collection

I want to find a globe and paint it like this... again! With chalk!

I really love antiqued furniture

Perfect to do with all my photos!

I need to find old apple crates

I really like the old door but also the different colored nobs on the dresser

I want to learn how to make these!

No comments: