Friday, November 12, 2010

Do people read this?

Ok, so I've obviously been going a little crazy with the posts. I just counted and I posted 4 times today... thats a lot.

So I've been wondering... who would be reading this? Is this interesting to you? What would you like to see here? More of me? More features? More pictures? What?

And here's another thing, there have been a couple posts from some new friends like miss T. from Norway (Welcome! I've never been to Norway but I'd love to go!!) and Christibear from New Mexico (a fellow Disney College Program Alumni!! Where/when did you work there?). I'm excited that you've found me and I'd love to hear more from you guys.

How did you find me? Leave me post... Just say hi... I need to know that I'm not just writing to my mother and three friends haha!

I don't know, I felt like I needed to end this with a picture... kind of an introductionary thing. I'm in the middle and the two cute girls next to me are Disney friends from the college program in Disney World. Haley (L) worked in Disney's Animal Kingdom at the main gate and Ashley (R) worked in Disney's Animal Kingdom as well at the attraction Mount Everest

5 comments:

Eric said...

I read your posts :P

Lyss said...

i obviously read your blog.

Steve said...

Hey Holly, I subscribe to your blog with Google Reader, so I see your posts whenever they go up. I love all the cool stuff you post! Love the Star Wars and other great clips, the stories you tell, the pics you post, etc.! Keep it up! :)

Christibear said...

Christibear here. I was in the WDW College program in Summer 96, Summer/Fall 97 and part of January 98. I'm sure you were just a wee little thing while I was there. They were still building Animal Kingdom! I worked at Tinkerbell's Treasures and that lovely little shop in the castle my first internship and then worked at EPCOT at Pasta Piazza for my advanced internship which included "shadowing" at the hydoponics/butterfly garden and working with the manatees (I got to feed them cabbage). I was getting my degree in Biology Education, hence EPCOT was the perfect place for me. I met my best friend, Jen from Holden, Mass. on my second internship. She is my daughter's godmother, was my maid of honor, and she introduced me to fluffer-nutter sandwiches. I've riden the Tower of Terror 36 times! It's actually a great way to get rid of migraine headaches! I'm enjoying reading your blog and reminising about the wonderful times and friends I had at WDW. Keep up the good work!

Ashley said...

So, I was just in Idaho, sitting on the couch with Haley, and said "lets check out my Google Reader". And you had a post. So we pulled it up, and both were like...weird...it's us!! Haha. Yes, I read your blog every post and thanks for making me a part of your post! Add my blog to your reader (http://www.ashleypetersonwdw.blogspot.com)