Tuesday, November 30, 2010

They don't stand a chance

I feel so sorry for my future little family. They won't even know it until it's too late but they won't be able to make any decisions in our home. What I mean is I'm already so full of ideas of decorations and photos, pictures I'm gonna take of my children, christmas cards that I'm going to send out, what colors I want to paint the walls... seriously... they don't stand a chance...

But I really love this. I'm going to have it done, even if that means I have to drag my whole family to Disneyland every year to get it done by the silhouette cutters on Mainstreet USA

2 comments:

Christibear said...

Have you ever read the Nie Nie Dialogues? She does the same thing every year. What she does is take a profile picture of everyone in her family, blow it up bigger, print it out, cut it out and paint it black. She gets perfect silouettes every time!

Holly said...

Ha! I'll have to look it up. But then I wouldn't have an excuse to drag my (future) family to Disneyland every year!