Friday, November 12, 2010

What do you do when you're mad?

I was a little mad today.

So in order to avoid confrontation or a Holly-explosion, a couple of my roommates and I went to do one of the things in Rexburg that helps calm me down. We went to Porter Park and went on the swings.

We've done it a couple times. It just relieves so much tension. You can just pump all that energy or frustration out with your legs, which makes you go higher, which then makes it all the more fun. There's no possible way to be angry when you're swinging.

It was really cold tonight, so you could see your breath. As I would swing up I would let out a really big breath of air and then you could see it as you swung backward. It would look like a cloud or a ghost moving away from you in the light. Most people would think this was really weird but it was beautiful...

So we (ok I..) was calm, but then we were freezing! So we went over to the Cocoa Bean and got some amazing hot chocolate. It was glorious. And now, we're just at home relaxing and I'm learning "Let it be" on my ukulele. Simply wonderful

No comments: