Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SO Excited!!!

I am SO excited today!! Wanna know why?... Because today is the day that I start my trek back to the big NYC!

I've still got so much to do! I've got to go to class and turn in a huge project I've been dying over for Graphic Design and then I'm hoping to leave right after my Photography class. I'm not done packing and I have to get some homework assignments squared away but then I'm off!!

One place that I'm the most excited for is my favorite store, Pearl River Mart. It's this HUGE two storied asian mart that has everything from rice paper journals, the best beaded dragon slippers, dishes, chopsticks and cheesy Buddha dolls. Like the photo I took below...


I'm sure I'll end up going and buying something I don't really need but I love it there! I'm just so excited to go back! I've loaded up on film and I'm bringing two cameras with me. It's gonna be boss.


No comments: