Monday, November 8, 2010

Adult Temper Tantrums

Yes... I had multiple today.

I am ashamed but it's true.

Today has just not been my day. We have about 5 inches of snow on the ground. It all started this morning and it pretty much snowed straight from 8 o'clock this morning until about 8 o'clock in the evening.

So that didn't help.

Then I had a lot of homework to do. That REALLY didn't help.

Then I ran out of time. That never helps.

And then my roommate Allison decides to jump out at me from behind my bedroom door. I love her, but I think that was my true breaking point.

I screamed in my pillow (multiple times), fixed a cup of Earle Grey, and put on my comfiest clothes. But nothing helped. I was about ready to explode. My nerves were just way on edge.

But then my wonderful roommate Allison (the one that was almost responsible for the Atomic Holly-Bomb) did the most genius thing...

She got on her computer and played this... I was instantly soothed and everything was better, even now I'm so relaxed. And although I'm ashamed to admit it, I totally cried when she did this for me. I love that girl...


No comments: