Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i'm not here

Let me explain something... I have learned the true meaning to the term "exhausted".

I am so tired all day long. My eyes feel swollen all the time. My jaw is in a constant state of of slack. Every time I sit down, all the blood moves to my legs. And the only energy I have in my body seems to go straight to the twitch that has developed in my right eye. And if that wasn't annoying enough, every time I try to hold down the eye to keep from twitching, the twitch travels to the tip of my nose.

I'm not just sleep deprived. I'm exhausted of all energy and time.

I spend all my time at work. Spring break has started so they're giving me hours that keep me from being able to do homework. And then homework takes all the time for relaxing or even sleeping.

I haven't been blogging because I haven't had time to come to Starbucks to do homework. And when I did, it was strictly for homework. Which is struggling.

I'm sorry and I miss it, but my blogging is slow. It's going to be slow for the next four weeks until school is over and work isn't my only 1st priority. And I'm serious when I say that there can be more than one 1st priorities... and sleep isn't one of them right now.

I'm still here... but for the time being until I can actually be here, I won't be... here -- I'm so tired that, that made sense to me but not when I typed it out.

I've been listening to a lot of Beatles... And this is a still from my favorite movie HELP!... it keeps me going for the time being

1 comment:

Steve said...

Hang in there Holly! We're all rooting for you to be successful while having a great time too.