Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I love my Starbucks

There is this little asian guy who comes in about every tuesday and thursday. He's this little korean guy but he speaks fluent spanish. He's so skinny! His clothes are always at least three sizes too big and they tend to just drape off of him. He is always wearing his Ed Hardy cap with huge sunglasses and his crocs. He kind of reminds me of a turtle with a cloth shell that's too big for him.

Anyways, every time he comes in, he goes up to one of the regulars and sings to them. And when I say sing, I mean he BELTS it out to them! Anything from Happy Birthday to the Star Spangled Banner. It's hilarious and awesome. Because no one can help listening. He's just BOOM! Out there and you have to watch as the poor regular is embarrassed out of their mind.

Oh my business... right now he's actually singing a guitar solo... Singing it...

No comments: