Wednesday, March 30, 2011

photo thoughts

I'm not really bug on gardening, mostly because I hate nature (trust me, we've never gotten along). But I feel like I could handle a couple of cute coffee cans of herbs and flowers. Plus I like the coloring

I'm still going through a fascination with Elizabeth Taylor. She's just so gorgeous!

I kind of love how each one of the states is given a sterotype according to themsleves. I hate Utah's but I'm kind of proud of Washington's.

I love how asymmetrical this is

My mother did this in our old house in my sister's room. I love it. She has great style, I want to do it in my own future/ non-existant home

And I love this! It's kind of like, country/don't give a darn. I love the pop of color and the rough wood.

*I just swallowed my cough drop while trying to type this. I almost died!*

I really love the mismatched chairs! And it's so white!

No comments: