Thursday, March 3, 2011

FREAKING OUT

I'm seriously DYING right now!!

Vanity Fair photographer (and one of my personal favorite photographers; she did that shot of Yoko with naked John Lennon... gross but still good) Annie Leibovitz agreed to team up with Disney Parks to do more amazing photos. This time she's focusing on villians! She did Ursula and the Evil Queen from Snow White. She also did an awesome Beauty and the Beast, of which I am extremely jealous of Penelope Cruise because Jeff Bridges is a FOX!

But she's also working on a Pirates one with Patti Smith. I'm dying. They are going to be amazing. Seriously, I'm freaking out.

Take a look at the announcement on the Disney Parks Blog HERE

Love her!

that's one lucky woman... I always had a thing for the human Beast

she's gorgeous and Alec Baldwin has the best creepy face

No comments: