Friday, March 18, 2011

you need to read this

I've talked about my friend Mark before. Well now I think I need to pass on that introduction. Mark and I are pen pals. This may sound ridiculous, but he's kind of my artistic muse. He really inspires me in my writing and a lot of my blog posts are inspired by him.

I kind of think we have one of the most explosive friendships. We didn't really start to become friends until half way through our photography class. But we really got close after I moved down to California and we decided to start writing letters to each other. I'm going to copy Mark by saying that letter writing is a lost art, and truly one of the most beautiful.

He literally just posted one of the most beautiful things about it and I need everyone to read it. It truly touched me and I have to share it with the world.

Please go HERE to read it.

And just for the record "Her" is actually the fabulous and famous fiance

1 comment:

Julie T said...

Hi Holly! Just talked to your mom and she put me on to your blog! Thanks to you both! I hear (and now see) you are doing great things! Hang in there! It is all so worth it and you're almost there! Loved the "lost art of letter writing" by your friend-t'was beautifully expressed!