Thursday, March 31, 2011

zack-a-man

I'm sick with a really lame cold. All I want to do is lay in my bed and snuggle with something. But I don't have my favorite snuggle-buddy.

Don't get me wrong, I love snuggling with Pippin, but he gets antsy and doesn't like to cuddle for too long. My biggest and best snuggle buddy was Zack.

He was so spoiled. But he was so adorable. He used to spoon you with his back and he would get cold and shiver (I think he did it on purpose to make you feel bad for him) so you had to put him under the covers. And then he would fall asleep snoring! I never actually knew a dog to really snore, but man he was bad! It was so cute. Except he was such a bed hog! He would push and shove. And if you moved him, he would huff so offendedly.

He had one of the biggest personalities, even if it was one of an old man. I miss him terribly.

And I'm sick, and cold, and I just want to snuggle something!


No comments: