Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Day at Disneyland

Be warned. This is some PG stuff. All because of some stupid boys... I was in Muppets standing in the pre-show area welcoming guests in. There's a larger lit 3D poster of the muppet crew that often draws attention when people walk in. I was standing in front of it welcoming people when a group of teenaged boys walk up (Dumb and Dumber).

Dumb: Wow look! It's 3D!... looks at me... she's 3D too!

Cast Member Holly: Haha, yup. Every day...

Dumber: trying to be secret and whispering so I can't hear him... Looks more like a double D to me.

Cast Member Holly: I glared

Stupid! This is why I hate boys, where are all the men?!

1 comment:

Christibear said...

Oh, they're out there. Unfortunately, you may have to wait until you're 30 to find one. Keep hope alive that you won't have to wait that long.