Thursday, April 21, 2011

thought

How do you know when it's appropriate to call someone your best friend?

I've got the two best friends from home. We've been friends since youth (or some level of it) but when you're older and meeting new friends, how do you know when they qualify?

I also never know how to introduce them. What if you come out to say it and you're like "[Blank], this is my best friend [Blank]" and then you're like "WAIT! What if we're really not best friends?!" It's not like dating, you don't or shouldn't have to clarify that kind of thing.

So how do you know?

2 comments:

Kristi K said...

You know because I am telling you right now! You're MY best friend! So hopefully that doesn't cause awkwardness....ha :)

Lyss said...

Haha Hollykins! You are MY best friend!! Next to my sister you are the bestest friend a friend can get. i miss us! but i am so excited to see you TOMORROW!