Thursday, April 21, 2011

photo thoughts

I'm a little homesick for Disney's Hollywood Studios in Disney World

For the record: I don't like this photo. When I first saw this, the one thing that popped up into my head was: "Shut up, Winona. We all know."

WE HAD THIS!!! I need to find out who has it! Mom? Shelly?
The other day I met a girl in the elevator of my apartment building. It was a fairly mundane conversation. But when she left the elevator at her floor, she turned and said "Stay awesome!" I was kind of dumbfounded at that random saying.... Yeah... Thanks... I will... crazy hipster

Mind. blown.

This is from the infamous photoshoot where John got horribly sick and ended up throwing up all over every one. Poor man, I feel like this is the climactic moment captured here...

Oh... Pippin.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mom - for sure! Susanna wanted it BAD, but there was no way she was giving it up, even to her beloved grandaughter.

Love you!