Monday, April 18, 2011

disneyland update

So tomorrow I have a very important meeting with the head of the education department of the Disneyland College Program and Internship office.

I've talked to him a couple times about being interested in networking with different areas in the Disneyland resort. He seemed genuinely interested in helping me so we set up a meeting to get to know each other. He wants to learn more about me and what I'm interested so he can help me find different areas that I might be interested in.

We're going to walk around the offices behind Toontown and take a walk around the park. I'm actually really excited about this opportunity. I think this could be my big step up!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Woo! Exciting! Good luck, Holly.

Tracy Haws said...

How did it go?