Friday, April 22, 2011

thought

I can't stand strollers.

As a Disney cast member with a rough and experienced history of working with all kinds of strollers....

Singles

Doubles

Triple seaters

European design

Cheap Walmart brand

Bicycle attachments

Pieced together

Prams

Buggies

Falling apart

Worth more than my car...

I have learned that I hate them all. They just aren't worth the trouble in Disneyland. Did you know that you can get diapers and changing supplies for free at the baby care centers in the Disneyland Resort? Problem solved. Do they really need all those toys with them? They're in DISNEYLAND!! The whole place is one giant toy! You're child shouldn't need his PSP and Personal DVD player.

And for the record. I was a leash-child. In fact, I had different ones with matching outfits. And matching hats. I say that with pride. And I like to think that I came out pretty well. That's right. I was a leash-child and my children will be leash children.

But until my children are leash-aged appropriate, I will just strap them to my body until they are seasoned.

1 comment:

Christibear said...

Do they still have those metal and blue rental strollers at Disney? I hated those things worst of all. I believe I still have trama from all the cut and pinched appendages from taking them apart and putting them together.