Sunday, April 24, 2011

photo thoughts

Clever.

I love Wes Anderson movies. Royal Tenenbaums is a really good one. But Fantastic Mr. Fox is my favorite.
Someday I will own chickens. Not because I really like chickens, or I really like eggs... mostly because I just really love the idea of having chickens...

I can't even express myself here
I just love this whole poster. The red is fabulous.
Fantastic shoot. I love it when you look at photos like this and it just clicks... in case it doesn't click for you: it's the woman from The Birds.

This is my favorite quote from Help! (the beatles movie and my favorite movie ever), expect they wrote John's wrong. He says "Well, you're very polite, aren't you?"

1 comment:

Diego Cadena Bejarano said...

hey,
my name is Diego Cadena and i found one of my drawings in your blog. I'm really flattered that you like my picture and actually put it up in your blog but i would like to ask you a little favor... could you put my credits next to my image? thanks! sorry for the hassle