Thursday, April 21, 2011

guilty

I've been getting a lot more hours at work now that school's over. So that means more money! Which means... I'm guilty... But I like to say that I made a few new investments:

Records:



And some cosmetic necesities:

-Clinique eye make-up remover (MUCH better than Mary Kay)
-Oscar Blandi instant dry shampoo (I'm trying not to shower every day to keep my hair healthier, but I can't stand ANY tiny bit of grease. This stuff is amazing and gives volume. Plus it's clear so it doesn't whiten out the roots of my very black hair, like most colored ones do)
-Smashbox eye brow crayon. (HUGE necesity for my caterpillars. It fills them in easy and then there's a gel on the end to hold it into place)
-Rosebud Salve. (I hate lip gloss because it's too sticky, but this salve really moisturizes and glistens without the awkward stickiness)
-Sephora eye lash curler. (Did you know you're supposed to curl your lashes BEFORE mascara?! I had no idea! But it works so much better!!)

I couldn't help it:

This is a double decker bus charm and necklace from Fossil. I got it because it reminds me of my mother. Some day we're going to ride on one of those.

No comments: