Monday, December 13, 2010

Poll

Ok, this is kind of new. But I want to try something out.

I've always wanted to ask this, but I've never had the time or right people to do so. So here's what I'm thinking:

Do you think that it's possible for men and women to be friends without any form of attraction? Is it really possible for a man and a woman to be "Just friends"?

I know how I feel about it, but I'm not going to share it yet. I want to know what you think about it. Post a comment here or you can e-mail me if you don't have a google account @ hhallmark04@aol.com.

NO SPAM. If you spam me, I will block you (that's a threat).

Let's be serious people

2 comments:

Eric said...

I think it's totally possible for men and women to just be friends without any attraction whatsoever. I tend to have a lot of friendships like that with women and they are very strong and productive relationships.

How else do a lot of adults whom happen to be faithful in their marriages have friends of the opposite sex?

Chris said...

Attraction born into you, you can't really fight it. I have married friends who I consider attractive. It is possible (and suggested) to not act on that attraction though which is really the whole point I suppose.