Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thought

Have you ever had a dream that you've woken up to and you just want to go back to sleep and see it again? Or you just can't stop thinking about it? It was wonderful...

I really miss this guy. But I saw him last night in my dream and now I miss him more. Sorry to be vague but too many people who know him read this and I'm not one to talk about personal things too much.

But I feel like today is going to be a good day because of it. I love it when I have someone to think about and miss. And even better when you know they miss you too.

1 comment:

Gianna said...

HOLLY WE ARE TWINS.

I woke up to a dream on Wednesday that I missed terribly when it left me and I made a short post about it right about the same time you posted about yours.

The first two paragraphs are the story of my morning/life.