Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Allison + Holly = Awesome!

So my roommate Allison and I were going to perform this at the Ward Tallent show... We did but I messed us up horribly because I don't sing in public. So this post is actually for my mother who wanted it recorded. So this is the non-laughing/ non-embarrassing version.

Disclaimer: I am in no way a vocal performer. Nor will I ever be and nor to I strive to be. But it didn't make sense unless one of us sang. Please be gentle.


Also: Allison would like me to add that she does not in fact have a Muppet nose. the lighting in the practice rooms are horrible!

2 comments:

Pepper said...

ahh I like it! Holly I like your voice!

Tracy Haws said...

Ditto...Holly you sang beautifully and I would have clapped the loudest for you and Allison. It's been so fun reading your blog and getting to know you all grown up and your likes and dislikes, your dreams and hopes. It makes me want to be your best friend...you make me happy! Love you Holly!