Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Portraits

I really love these celebrity portraits. In my photography I've come to realize that I really love simplistic and candid shots of people. What's the point of photographing someone if you can't capture them completely? It's a lot of work but it's what I strive to do

Gotta love Satchamo. He's one of my all-time favorite musicians. Plus he just looks so cute and happy!

One of the most sexiest men on the planet!! I'm not going to lie, that man will be a stone cold fox till he's dead

I've always enjoyed his movies and I love him in Lord of the Rings. He's just classic and rugid. Too bad he's gay, less options for the rest of us :(

This photo's just cool. Travolta is beautiful but I once had a dream about him that kind of ruined his beauty for me... I'll explain later

This woman is gorgeous! I loved her in La Mome or La Vie en Rose about Edith Piaf. She's fantastic and positively glamorous

No comments: