Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yeah that's right, I AM an Alumni

So today was the farewell meeting for those people who were accepted into the Disney College Program. It was SO much fun! There were all these people so excited to go and they had so many questions. Since there were so many people and so few campus representatives they asked us Alumni to stick around and help answer any questions. It was so great to be surrounded by these people who wanted to hear all about it.

Afterwards I stuck around to talk to the campus reps and we all just sat around swapping stories from our programs. It was SO fun and it totally made me miss it all but at the same time made me totally excited for my new adventure.... and they gave me the balloons they had left over so I was even MORE excited!!

Who doesn't freaking love balloons? And p.s. this face was not meant to be photographed but it explains the joy anyways

No comments: