Saturday, December 11, 2010

Perfect Morning

I had a really fantastic morning.

I woke up around 8 after going to bed around 2 and drove the 30 mins to the closer Starbucks. my intention was to meet up with a friend and just hang out but things didn't really work out when we both ended up at two different Starbucks about 15 mins apart. So we had to reschedule. Woops. Funny, after coming from a place where there were a minimum of 4 Starbucks in a 3 block radius, and we can't even manage to meet up at the right one out of 2.

But it was great, I sat at a table all to myself, drinking my drink and catching up on some much needed writing and reading. I love it. I got to just take some time to myself and relax. It was also nice to be in my familiar element. I had a really stressful day yesterday so it was genuinely soothing.

I always meet the best people at Starbucks. There was Nathan, the creepy older man (featured below); Marie and Michelle, a french woman and her adorable little girl, she's trying to teach her daughter french so I got to speak to them and use my french skills, love it. And Mike, the barista who made my 2nd grande Peppermint Mocha (love the Christmas season) and admitted that he was slightly obsessed with my name and how he'll always remember it (haha that was also kind of odd but I took it as a compliment).

Fantastic morning. I feel so relaxed and ready to tackle my final projects.

Rexburg, ID

No comments: