Friday, December 17, 2010

Packing SUCKS

I hate HATE packing...

Every four months I tell myself, "I'll have everything organized", "This time I'll get rid of a ton of stuff" or "It will only take me a couple of hours". And every time I amaze myself with my own stupidity.

I hate everything there is about packing. Everything.

I start off organized and neat, but eventually I completely lose my patience and everything just ends up in random boxes with no idea behind it. I don't care anymore, just get in that freaking box!

I hate moving every four months. I am so sick of it. I don't necessarily feel the need to get married right away because I still have loads of stuff I want to do with my life. But PLEASE for the love of Walt Disney, I just want to settle down and not have to panic about in which box or storage unit my crap is in?!

*sigh* I'm almost done. And now I have to clean. Maybe I'd feel better if I could pack everything into one of these beauties

No comments: