Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thought: Friends

So I had to do it because two friends of mine already have...

I have been so lucky this semester in the friend department. I was able to get closer to my best friend from Disney. I love her and I'm sad to leave her. I can't imagine going on another Disney adventure without her. She's beautiful even though she doesn't think she is. She constantly amazes me with her perfect advice she gives. She's one of the most caring and supportive people I know. She is my anchor but I'm excited to be living with her in the Fall.

I also met one of the most amazing and most talented people I have ever met. She's immensely artistic and brilliant. I've never gotten to be close to some one so fast as I have with her. She makes me feel like I'm a lot cooler than I really am and she accepts me in all my nerd/ art obsessed glory. She's opened my mind to new music and has helped me learn to appreciate all forms or art and design. She is also one of the most observant people. She knows just what to say or which Beatles song to play when I'm in distress.

And then there's my favorite two guys! One is a little over-sarcastic and totally entertaining. He makes me laugh at his exaggerations. And then the other is blunt and to-the-point honest. I love them both! They always laugh at what I say, so they really make me think I'm funny. We all have so much in common so I feel like we make a good team. Plus we all have different styles in our photography so there's no real competition there and yet we can still learn from each other. I'm going to miss you guys a ton! I finally make fun friends who genuinely want to hang out and I leave. lame. But we're going to keep in contact while I'm gone and I'm really excited about it.

I've come to the realization that friends are blessings. I always seem to make the best friends at the times when I need them the most. It cant possibly be a coincidence. I am so blessed to have made the friends that I have made. I love and appreciate them. I know that these are the people that I'm going to be friends with for a very long time. I have been blessed. Thanks guys

1 comment:

Lyss said...

i loveth you hollykins! you make me cry cause i miss you so much already! what am i gunna do without you next semester to be my solid ground??
we will be skyping alot i can tell you that right now.
love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love l o v e love love love love love love love love l o v e love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love l o v e love love love love love love lvoe love love love love love love lo ve l o ve lo v e love love love love l o v e love love love love love love love love
you.
period.

(and even though that was totally obnoxious i know you will still love me for it!)