Thursday, December 9, 2010

Glenn

Let me tell you about Glenn... he's in my photography class and he's horrible.

Every one has one in each class. He's one of those guys who literally cannot keep his teeth together. He never shuts up! During class we have critiquing of class-members works. And all he does is joke. THE WHOLE CLASS PERIOD.

All you can say is "Bless Your Heart".

Well anyways, I was in the photo lab printing the photos for my final portfolio. I was extremely focused and I was listening to music and just... working.

When all of the sudden someone BREATHES on my neck and says, "What'cha doin'?" !? What the freak?! First of all, Glenn is a married man so he shouldn't be breathing on other people's necks and second of all, who says "what'cha doin'?". That's not even correct english. And it gave me a heart attack. But did he stop? No instead he started singing to me about "I gave Holly a heart attack".

There's nothing more I can say other than... bless that man's heart.

No comments: