Saturday, December 11, 2010

My hair is black

So while I was enjoying my Me time at Starbucks this morning, I met an interesting older man named Nathan who told me that I have similar features to a 50's pin-up (don't even get me started on how awkward that was for me). That got me to thinking about all of the weird similarities I've been told. None of them are actually accuarate in my mind, but I think I've discovered the reason... it's because of my hair! My hair is the darkest and most dominant feature that I have. It stands out above everything because lets face it, it's really uncommon for a person as pale as me to have actual black hair.

Zooey Deschanel.
I don't have blue eyes, nor to we share similar features, the only common factor here is the hair but I do love her style

Katy Perry
Not too excited about this one. No common factors here except the hair (and her's isn't even natural like mine, so technically mine's legit and hers is not. fail)

Snow White
This is the most common. But come on! She's not even real! And her voice is kind of obnoxious, not to mention her prince is the most feminine out of all the Disney princes... lame

Double Whammy: Snow White/ Rachel Weisz
Now we're both English, so she's got that going, and we both share the unfortunate trait of a round face but her hair is naturally lighter than mine, but we've got the pale factor going on. So I'm kind of ok with this one.

But honestly, I don't feel like I look like any of these people. I'm kind of happy with the way I look. I love my hair, especially now that it's getting so long. But yeah, I'll admit it. It's black

3 comments:

Gianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gianna said...

I love Rachel Weisz so that's definitely a compliment. I'd say, out of those, she's the one you look most like.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOGS! AND ZOEEY DESCHANEL =)