Saturday, October 23, 2010

Eggberts

So I started doing a weird thing... in order to get more vitamins in my diet, I've started to eat a lot of hard boiled eggs every day. Now in order to tell the hard-boiled eggs from the non-boiled, I started marking them.

Then I got the genius idea of drawing faces on them. Kissy faces, happy faces, faces that looked like they were screaming in pain when they are cracked. It sounds creepy but it's oddly hilarious.

Then my roommate Allison joined in. Allison is also an art major and an awesome "doodler". So she started drawing on the eggs for me. Here are the best ones yet....

A Dalek from Dr. Who and Darth Vader... villains are the best to crush

Chewie

Death Star

Pippin! "Dear Holly- I ♥ and miss U"

Allison screaming "Don't Crack Me!"

The infamous letter egg-- "Dear Holly"

A long letter written around

"Love Allison"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's TOO CUTE!! i love the pippin one!!!