Friday, October 8, 2010

Yoga

So I've been going to yoga regularly. Three times a week for the last three weeks. I can tell that it's really helping me out with my flexibility and my balance has improved. I'm sore most of the time but it feels like a good sore.

On tuesdays and thursdays the class is taught by a guy, which is a new thing for me. But he's really good and he works on positions that cause muscle toning, the girl who does wednesday's class is kinda pathetic and sappy. But one thing I like about the guy's class is that every class at the end he gives some kind of inspirational quote for us to think about while we meditate. Last night he gave one that really hit home for me:

1st Principle in Yoga: "Suffering is not caused by outside forces, but by our own misunderstanding of our purpose in this world."


Rodney Yee- My favorite Yogini

No comments: