Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Disneyland Here I Come!!

So today was the meeting for the Disney College Program. Like I've already said before, I've decided to try another one! Only this time I've decided to go to Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

So anyways... I went to the meeting today with my Disney roommate Alyssa and we had a total relapse of PDD (Post Disney Depression). We couldn't help it! They were showing pictures of our old housing complex, our individual parks (you claim the park where you work... I worked in the parking lot, but I claimed Magic Kingdom due to proximity), and people in their name tags! I totally miss wearing my name tag. We barely listened to the presentation because we were too busy reminiscing. But the meeting was great, once they saw we were Alumni, they asked us to stay and stick around so we could answer any questions that the new applicants might have and that was really fun to do.

But I got my paperwork in and all of the stuff to apply and I'm doing it! The only thing is, I found that by applying now I would be in California from January to August instead of April to January. This turns out to be more ideal, since that way I wouldn't miss any holidays with my family, they have housing for that term when they might not for the other term I was thinking about, and it would be easier to be gone for winter semester than for fall. I still have a lot to think about but I'm going to continue the application process. I can always say 'not yet'.

But I took the online interview (basic questions making sure I'm not a psycho) and I passed! So the next thing for me to do is to call tomorrow and set up an over-the-phone interview. I'm kind of excited, but like I said... this isn't for sure, and I can always change my mind.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: