Thursday, October 14, 2010

Believing in God Saves Me Money

So today was the graduate fair in the Gym today. On a normal day I would cut through the parking lot and then cross the street (J-walk) in order to get to my apartment.

However, by some strange miracle, I had a feeling that I should go to the Graduate School Fair. Now, I don't really have any intent on going to a graduate school. There really isn't any available for my desired degree or profession. But I signed in and walked around. There wasn't even any art schools there so it was basically me just wandering around until I was completely bored.

So I left the gym, and the cross walk happened to be there. I crossed the cross-walk and walked on the sidewalk until I reached my complex.

As I got to the complex, there was a cop car handing out tickets to all of the people who were j-walking. Everyone does it in that same exact spot where I usually do. And the cops kept leaving and then coming back, handing out TONS of unsuspecting J-walkers.

So thank you Heavenly Father for keeping my safe in traffic and also for saving me money!

No comments: