Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thought

Oh. My. Gosh.

There is a woman who just walked into Starbucks who looks like her mouth got stuck in a pool drain.

When she talks it just kind of flops around like her lips are just flaps of extra skin. They're not even shaped like a mouth anymore?! I know this sounds horrible but I can't stop looking at her!

It's like one of those "turn your frown right upside down" pictures you see as a kid where the grumpy face looks like a smile from upside down, except no matter which angle you look, you can't find it! And I think only one side works... oh gosh. I hope I'm not talking about a stroke victim...

But her forehead is strangely smooth for the amount of jowls she has... it has to be self-modification...

1 comment:

Gianna said...

D: this is gross. seriously. blegh.