Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10, 2011

Today's been good. I started this morning off with a nice long shower while listening to french music. It was great. And living in an apartment with four other "babies" (as I call them since they have the independence and maturity as well as cleaning habits as one...), needless to say, a clam and private moment is hard to get. My friends Kelsi and Stephanie decided that we were going to open the parks this morning in full out Disney wear. So we had on Disney shirts and Mickey ears. The park was pretty empty today which was nice. We never stood in a line longer than 15 minutes. Starting off with Indiana Jones first.

I got a fantastic call from Allison in Russia while in line. Ugh, I miss her so much. And yet as soon as we get on the phone it's like she never left. I'm gonna side-track from DL for a while. I think that's one of the things about a friendship that I love. I've been really fortunate in the friend department this past year. People who call long-distance, text random things at every hour, and stoke my habit of checking my mail box. And I feel like I made a better friend today even just through a text. Just one of those people you first meet and instantly know you've found a kindred spirit.

I took my camera Mark to the park today. It was a lot of fun playing around, but I'm starting to have new lens cravings. I'm gonna see how much longer I can go with out it but it was my own fault for getting a telephoto before the staple 50mm-150mm. But I'll edit and upload those photos today sometime.

I've lost two jean sizes... yeah good but now I'm losing clothing options?! That's frustrating.

I got new business cards today. Each one is a different photo on nice thick card stock. The type on the front looks like an old typewriter which I love. Minimal. Classic. Good for anything.

I go to work later in the day tomorrow. 5pm for ElecTRONica. I've never worked it before. It's just a party thing they have at night to promote Tron. I'm going to be working at the 3D "Sneak Peak"... well it's not so sneaky now that they show has already peaked.

Ugh and I'm exhausted all the time