Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Crazy Heart

This isn't some kind of over-dramatic blog post

I have a really weird heart.

Some times it forgets to beat. It's like it's mind wanders and it forgets to keep the tempo going. Until it suddenly remembers and with an embarrassed pause, it jumps back to it's melody.

Some times it gets really excited all on its own. I think it day dreams. And when it remembers something that the rest of me isn't thinking about, it jumps around. You know when you think of a memory and it makes you smile even though no one knows what you're thinking? My heart likes to live it's own memories.

He (I don't know why I randomly decided my hearts a guy) but he also gives me really bad hicups. I will get them so bad that my throat will hurt and my chest feels like my heart turns solid. It hurts a lot. And it happens about every other day if not every day.

Today was especially bad.

I've gone to different doctors but none of them can figure out my crazy heart.

No comments: