Saturday, February 12, 2011

This is my pity party

Get ready. Because I'm throwing myself a pity party right now.

Today I feel like:

Mary from Pride and Prejudice... yup. The awkward one.

I'm just having drama. I was thinking on my ride home from work, how I should write a book or make a movie about my life, but then I realized there was a movie already similar to what's going on. Under the Tuscan Sun. I'm not going into detail about it but this movie is totally me right now. Watch it.


Once I come to my "conclusion" of my story, I'm going to get a dress like this...

But in all of my pathetic-ness, I was having a Diane Keaton moment... ok hour. But I got over it!! I went for a run and worked it out. But now I'm laughing at my pathetic child-like behavior.


Thanks T for trying to talk me out of it

No comments: