Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another Day at Disneyland

At the turnstiles of Bugs, handing out 3D glasses...

A BIG man and his wife walk hurridly toward me

H: Hello, welcome! Here are your 3D glasses...

Mr. Exception: Yeah no, my family is already in the theater (the show started at least 5 minutes ago, it's a 9 min. show). Can you just sneak us in there?

H: No I'm sorry. The doors are automatic, I can't...

Mr. Exception: Come on, I KNOW you can make an exception for me!

H: I'm sorry sir, but I can't, the doors are automatic, I can't open them. But the show's almost over if you'd like to meet them at the exit right around the (...)

Mr. Exception: ...UGH! FORGET IT! (And he storms off)

H: (I notice he has a "Just Married" pin) But congratulations!... (he continues to stomp out)

Yeah... have a magical day to you too buddy!!

No comments: