Monday, February 14, 2011

May your Valentine's day be a happy one

Valentine's day is supposed to be one of those days (which technically should be everyday...) when you remind your loved ones that you love them. So let me explain myself...

There's one thing in life that I love more than anything. That's making people laugh. I find happiness when the people around me. There's really no better thing than to laugh with those you love around you. So I will go out of my way to bring laughter to my friends and family.

So for my Valentine's Day gift to those of you whom I love dearly, I am dedicating this to you. This is my most favorite scene from any movie and it is my inspiration for life. Click on the Valentine-link below.


HA!

2 comments:

Christibear said...

That was AWESOME! I even had two co-workers come into my office to find out what I was listening to.
Happy Valentine's Day, Holly!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine too~ nice to meet you, Holly^^