Thursday, February 17, 2011

My walk to class

Today was my first day of class at the Disney University. No big deal.

I drove to the parking lot like every normal day to work.

Got on the shuttle to the park, like always.

Walked past the back of a Stellar Mountain...

Through Mainstreet in Marceline, Missouri...

Past the world of Tomorrow which used to be 1986...

Past an empty domain of a sleeping princess...

Past a Swiss Mountain...

Past hundreds of musical children from around the world...

Through a 2D world where animals where clothes...

And right through Minnie's backyard.

Completely empty.

No big deal. Just going to class.

I love my job

this is my favorite photo ever.
it wasn't supposed to happen but it's one of the only photos taken behind the scenes that Walt approved of

No comments: