Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thought

When I was little, I had this cute little bob with bangs that were supposed to go straight across. The only problem with this was that my hair is also outrageously thick and puffy, and on top of that my head was much larger than the average child may age. So I ended up looking like one of the mushrooms from Fantasia.

But I was so pathetically adorable, not to mention completely gullible and just weird. Did you ever tattle on yourself? I was my own worst enemy because if I ever tried to get away with sneaking something from the kitchen, as soon as my brother would walk in, I would walk up to him with my hands behind my back and say, "I have nothing." Who does that?!

Anyways, back to my point, I want mushroom headed little girls just like I was.

Yup... that little guy in the middle was me, up until 6th grade

3 comments:

Gianna said...

I totally did tattle on myself. there was this girl in my neighborhood that was my sister's age so they had sort of obligatory hang-outs. One night when she was leaving I ran out after her and told her my sister didn't really like her then I ran inside and started crying and told my parents what I'd done. hooray for powerful child guilt!

also "I have nothing." hahaha
I'm going to use that.

Unknown said...

jessy used to do that!! my favorite was when we were at camille's house (after we moved to temecula) and jessy came down the stairs with camille's little sister with a clutch in her hands. she looked at us and said "i don't have turbo" which lead us to look at the clutch and you could see the little hamster moving around inside the bag. silly little girl.

Lyss said...

random story..but i watched fantasia last week for a class and then you posted this so i thought that was sort of ironic because i love those little mushroom heads! haha love you holls!