Wednesday, September 14, 2011

strange feelings

I'm a little weird.

There are a certain sensations that I cannot handle. Such as:

Vibrating on my elbows- you know when your phone is on the table and you're leaning on the table with someone or yourself gets a text? It gives me the heebie-jeebies (how do you spell that? you never see it enough)

Poking in the stomach- I am NOT the Pillsbury Dough Girl. Do not touch me there. Gross

Someone's hands on my face- who knows what they've touched or the last time they washed their hands!

Touching the guts of a tomato- it has so many consistencies in one vegetable!

Stepping in water while wearing socks- no need to explain. If you don't hate this, then you're not human

Wearing a sweaty bra- ok, sorry but it's true. Women sweat there! Working out or whatever. It's extremely uncomfortable and an extremely awkward sensation

This is a weird post. I've been in a REALLY weird mood the last couple of days. My new apartment with my roommates are all crazy, awkward, and nerdy. We've been geeking out the last few days, so I've got this constantly-freaking-out energy going on. Anyways, I've been experiencing some of these unpleasant sensations today (not the sweaty bra, which is natural, but still gross...) so I just thought you'd agree. These feel weird.

No comments: