Monday, September 26, 2011

fact

The perfect cure for a headache, stomach ache, body pains, and/or extreme crankiness is a warm shower in the dark.

Today I was a beast. It was one of those days where I was having an ok day, got kind of tired, so I decided to take a 50 min nap. Well instead of waking up refreshed, I woke up feeling like a steroid-overdosed viking. Needless to say, I was a beast. Which was proven by the instance where I physically and violently shoved my roommate's boyfriend out of the apartment and slammed the door in his face for jumping out at me and scaring me half to death... it was a reflex?

I haven't gotten any homework done and I feel just as nasty. So I throw my flag in the air. I give up. I'm going to bed, I'll try again in the morning.

But really, the shower helped.

No comments: