Friday, September 30, 2011

ambitions

I don't know why but the word ambition always makes me think of the word 'amphibians', which means frogs, and this post is nothing about frogs.

I used to be a big list writer. I make lists almost every day. Things I needed to remember, things to do, things I'd like to do, things that I like, things that I love, just random stuff.

Today I've been making a list of things in my head that I'd like to improve on, so I just wanted to write them down before I forgot:


  • improve my manual skills with photography
  • practice my french more (read books and watch films in french)
  • go to the library more often
  • run three miles in 15 mins
  • learn more songs on my ukulele
  • learn more chords on my guitar
  • go through my Facebook and cleanse my friends list (not to be a jerk, but sometimes you realize that there are people that you really don't need to keep in contact with)
  • make a new 5 year plan
  • figure a plan to graduate within the next on coming year
  • create a formal resume and portfolio
These are all short-term ambitions obviously, just stuff I aspire to get done soon. I think they're all reasonable, if not easy.

No comments: